Enrolment forms   

Please complete one of the following forms and send to the school to begin the enrolment process for your child or children.

If you are a Christian family and agree with and support our statement of faith, please use the   Preference   form.

If you are not a Christian family,   please use the   Non Preference application form.

The  Family Information Update Form must be completed annually, one per family. This gives us up to date contact and medical information, and keeps us informed on your child or children’s confidence around and in water. In addition, the general consent form cuts down on paperwork for minor school outings.

Scholarship forms

Christian Workers’ Scholarship Application Form

Hardship Scholarship Application Form